- DENTAL SEALANTS: Sealants are plastic coatings placed on the biting surfaces of the teeth to prevent decay in the pits and grooves of the teeth (you must floss and use fluoride to prevent decay between the teeth). We will repair or replace traditional sealants for a period of 2 years after placement. If decay is present on the biting surface, the required filling is done at no charge.
- COMPOSITE (tooth colored) FILLINGS: If the composite is the recommended treatment choice, we will replace or repair it in the event of failure for a period of 4 years. If the tooth breaks and requires a crown or onlay, we will credit the cost of the filling towards the crown or onlay.
- ROOT CANALS: Root canal treatment is about 90% successful. They do occasionally fail. If you have restored the tooth as prescribed, but lose that tooth within 3 years due to failure of the root canal, we will refund the root canal fee, or apply it as a credit towards a replacement tooth.
- PORCELAIN VENEERS, CROWNS, BRIDGES, INLAYS AND ONLAYS: We warranty these procedures for 4 years. We will replace or repair them at no charge during this 4-year period if they break, are lost or decay by normal use (This does not include accidents and excessive force by severe grinding and clenching of the teeth that could also break normal healthy teeth.).
- DENTURES AND PARTIAL DENTURES: We will warranty dentures and partials for a period of 3 years if a tooth, a clasp or the flange breaks, under normal use. This warranty does not cover accidents such as dropping or losing your denture. Need for relines is not part of this warranty.
- IMPORTANT: Failure to have the annual care visits and follow-up examinations in our office voids all warranties. Help us to help you maintain your teeth for a lifetime.